10/27/2012-9:00 am - 10/28/2012-5:00 pm
Takoma Park, Washington DC
If you are ready to find and keep a lasting love, join us October 27-28 for a life-changing workshop, presented by Rebecca Sears. Keeping the Love You Find is an interactive, insightful Imago workshop for singles based on the internationally acclaimed book "Keeping the Love You Find" by Harville Hendrix.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are ready to find a love to keep
- You want to enhance your current understanding of love relationships
- You are single and disheartened about meeting the "right" person
- You are divorced or have experienced a broken engagement and are struggling to discover "what went wrong" and "what can I learn from my experience"
- You are ready to uncover patterns that are not working for you and replace them with skills for connecting with others
Benefits of Our Singles Workshop
- Two day format to maximize your time investment
- Workshop focuses on relationship skills and topics of greatest interest to singles
- Enjoy the company of other singles but maintain privacy
- Designed for both hetero-sexual and same-sex singles
- Investment: $390.00 per person
- Financial assistance may be available, contact us for more information.
- Location: Washington Theological Union, Takoma Park, Washington DC
- Space is limited - Register now to ensure your spot
For more information or to register, please contact Diana Combs