The Ceremony is just the beginning...
Our Premarital Workshop "Start Right, Stay Connected" is a pro-active way to start a life-long commitment consciously and lay the groundwork for happy and fulfilling years ahead.
Our premarital workshops for 2014 will be held on:
October 4th, 2014
Register Online Today!
Our premarital counseling seminar is designed for both heterosexual and same-sex couples considering or in the process of making a life commitment to each other, or newly married. Imago professionals will educate couples who participate in this one-day seminar about:
- Relationship stages - from romantic love to the power struggle to vintage love and the conscious relationship
- Questions to ask before getting engaged or saying "I do"
- Creating a relationship vision
- Using the Imago Dialogue to stay connected
- The value of apprecations and maintaining positive daily interactions
- Follow-up resources for continued connection
- View our daily agenda
Benefits of Our Premarital Workshop
- One day format to maximize your time investment
- Workshop focuses on relationship skills and topics of greatest interest to couples
- Enjoy the company of other couples but maintain privacy - all exercises are done independently
- Fun and interactive way to fulfill premarital counseling requirements for your ceremony
- Investment: $350.00 per couple
- Financial assistance may be available, contact us for more information.
- Location: 3 Chevy Chase Circle, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Space is limited - Register Online now to ensure your spot
A cancellation made 10 days before the workshop will be reimbursed in full. After that date, no reimbursements will be made, and full payment is expected.
To register online and pay via PayPal click on the Register Now link below and then you will be taken to the page to make payment:
Methods of Payment
(We except MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express):
PayPal (use the form above to fill out the registration form and be taken to PayPal)
Direct Credit Card (Please use our quick print registration page):
- Name on Card:
- Credit Card Number:
- Expiration Date:
Mailed Check (Please use our quick print registration page) and made payable to:
The Imago Center of Washington DC
8511 Burning Tree Road
Bethesda, MD 20817-2943
What Participants are saying about our Premarital Workshop
- "Positive and eye opening and helpful. Thank you for a great day!"
- "A valuable reminder that it's easy to talk but much harder to listen."
- "I thoroughly enjoyed learning from the other couples who shared their own experiences and opinions."
- "A wonderful way to build communication and deepen our relationship. Very, very productive day with lots of new "tools" presented and practiced. I felt that we got closer together just by doing this, and the lessons we learned will be extremely helpful as we move forward with our relationship.
- "At the minimum you leave feeling more connected to your partner and you stand to gain much more than that."
- "It was wonderful to have the opportunity both to focus on us as a couple and to hear from the experiences of other couples. This was a truly wonderful experience."
- "The facilitators did a great job. The workshop was engaging and flowed very well. There was an excellent balance of lecture, discussion and private couples exercises."
- "All of the facilitators were skilled at having empathy for other persons. This served the group well. Having "private coaching" was nice!"
For more information, please contact Roberta Martin