The Ceremony is just the beginning...
Our Premarital Workshop "Start Right, Stay Connected" is a pro-active way to start a life-long commitment consciously and lay the groundwork for happy and fulfilling years ahead.
Our premarital workshops for 2013 will be held on:
February 2nd, 2013
June 8th, 2013
October 5th, 2013
Register Online Today!
Our premarital counseling seminar is designed for both heterosexual and same-sex couples considering or in the process of making a life commitment to each other, or newly married. Imago professionals will educate couples who participate in this one-day seminar about:
- Relationship stages - from romantic love to the power struggle to vintage love and the conscious relationship
- Questions to ask before getting engaged or saying "I do"
- Creating a relationship vision
- Using the Imago Dialogue to stay connected
- The value of apprecations and maintaining positive daily interactions
- Follow-up resources for continued connection
- View our daily agenda
Benefits of Our Premarital Workshop
- One day format to maximize your time investment
- Workshop focuses on relationship skills and topics of greatest interest to couples
- Enjoy the company of other couples but maintain privacy - all exercises are done independently
- Fun and interactive way to fulfill premarital counseling requirements for your ceremony
- Investment: $350.00 per couple
- Financial assistance may be available, contact us for more information.
- Location: 3 Chevy Chase Circle, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Space is limited - Register Online now to ensure your spot
What Participants are saying about our Premarital Workshop
- "Positive and eye opening and helpful. Thank you for a great day!"
- "A valuable reminder that it's easy to talk but much harder to listen."
- "I thoroughly enjoyed learning from the other couples who shared their own experiences and opinions."
- "A wonderful way to build communication and deepen our relationship. Very, very productive day with lots of new "tools" presented and practiced. I felt that we got closer together just by doing this, and the lessons we learned will be extremely helpful as we move forward with our relationship.
- "At the minimum you leave feeling more connected to your partner and you stand to gain much more than that."
- "It was wonderful to have the opportunity both to focus on us as a couple and to hear from the experiences of other couples. This was a truly wonderful experience."
- "The facilitators did a great job. The workshop was engaging and flowed very well. There was an excellent balance of lecture, discussion and private couples exercises."
- "All of the facilitators were skilled at having empathy for other persons. This served the group well. Having "private coaching" was nice!"
For more information, please contact Roberta Martin