Keeping the Love You Find: A Workshop for Singles
Our next singles workshops
Workshops run over a weekend, Sat/Sun
Click here to Register Now!
March 2 - 3, 2013
May 4 - 5, 2013
Our singles workshop is designed for both heterosexual and same-sex singles.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are ready to find a love to keep
- You want to enhance your current understanding of love relationships
- You are single and disheartened about meeting the "right" person
- You are divorced or have experienced a broken engagement and are struggling to discover "what went wrong" and "what can I learn from my experience"
- You are ready to uncover patterns that are not working for you and replace them with skills for connecting with others
Benefits of Our Singles Workshop
- Two day format to maximize your time investment
- Workshop focuses on relationship skills and topics of greatest interest to singles
- Enjoy the company of other singles but maintain privacy
- Investment: $390.00 per person
- Financial assistance may be available, contact us for more information.
- Location: Washington Theological Union, Takoma Park, Washington DC
- Space is limited - Register now to ensure your spot