Couplehood: A New Way to Love is an educational program for couples based on Imago Relationship Theory. This program invites couples to protect, nourish, and transform their relationship into an enduring and fulfilling connection.
Take the journey with us today!
Couples worldwide have attended this Imago educational workshop couples based on the best-seller Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
Couples attending the 3 session workshop will chart a new path for their relationship. You will learn new ways to talk and new ways to listen. You will co-create your vision for your relationship. You will acquire the skills to manifest your vision. You will discover each other’s uniqueness and uncover opportunities for emotional healing and personal growth.
Please join us on this nurturing, intimate journey!
- Session I: Drafting a vision for the future and how we got here in the first place!
- Session II: Working with your default response to stress and adding new intentional behaviors to life
- Session III: Navigating frustrations and flooding each other with love and romance
This workshop is available to couples of any denomination or sexual orientation.
The format includes brief lectures, demonstrations, music, private reflection and sharing privately with your partner, and small group interactions, all in a confidential and welcoming setting. You are never required to share personal information.
Three 4 hour sessions.
You will learn how to:
- Develop effective new communication skills using the “Imago Dialogue”
- Resolve conflicts with compassion and ease
- Experience empathy and connection with your partner
- Recreate the passion, attraction, and intimacy that first brought you together
- Discover a path to emotional healing and spiritual evolution through your relationship
Join us, if you long to:
- Improve the quality of your relationship
- Tend with care the space between you
- Nurture and sustain a trusting and intimate connection
- Co-create the relationship of your dreams