The Imago Twenty-something Men’s Group is an experience that helps you to improve yourself and your relationships.
This group is for you if:
- You are 20-30 years old.
- You want more enthusiasm for life.
- You are looking for more meaningful relationships.
- You want to make positive change stick.
- Your fuse is short and little irritants are really starting to matter.
- You want to change the cycles of argument, conflict, and exit.
- You need new coping tools in your personal relationships.
A Note from the Group Leader
In weekly 90-minute structured group sessions, participants deal with how to build and maintain romantic relationships in a time of social distancing (and beyond).
|Monday||6:00 – 7:30 PM||Remote Platform|