“Polyvagal Theory is the science of feeling safe enough to fall in love with life and take the risks of living.” Deb Dana
Why join a Polyvagal Group?
- Learn more about the Polyvagal Theory and application of polyvagal exercises
- Work with a polyvagal partner to build safety and accountability
- Use weekly sessions to answer questions and practice new skills
- Set an intention to be curious and expand your awareness
Using Polyvagal Informed skills you begin to self-regulate and co-regulate to people with an anchor in safety and connection.
What are the benefits of using polyvagal informed skills and exercises?
- Increase your awareness of your biological response to situations
- Maintain an anchor in connection and safety despite the situation
- Manage anxious and depressed emotional states
- Build a toolkit of ways to self-regulate
- Become a reliable partner in co-regulation
- Live the life you long for
What you need to know:
- The group will meet weekly for a minimum of six months
- Cost of each session is $50 for 90 minutes
- Once enrolled, group members are responsible for paying whether or not they attend.
- We will meet Friday mornings from 8-9:30 am ET
- We will break into rotating small groups
- Each member will be assigned to an ongoing quad group
- Each session will consist of an educational portion, an exercise, practice time, feedback and discussion
- There will be exercises assigned for practice between sessions
- Overall group will be limited to 20 people (if there is enough demand, we will offer another time and day).
- Content sessions will be recorded and available for members to review. (small groups will not be recorded)
If any of this appeals to you, please contact Hayley Hoffman to take the next steps in joining this group.