Experience the joy of conscious connection!
What to expect at a GETTING THE LOVE YOU WANT workshop:
- A new sense of the space between you and the quality of that connection
- Communication skills that will tend and nourish that space
- Understanding and empathy for your partner’s inner story
- Tools for repairing old wounds and conflicts
- A way to express your joyfully alive energy
- A vision for the dream you share for the relationship you are meant to have.
Using brief lectures, demonstrations, video, music, personal reflection, and private conversations between partners.
We create safety and privacy for couples to share and disclose to each other.
Fri 6:30 pm-9 pm welcome and introduction to Imago
Sat/Sun 9-12:30 welcome, exercises, lectures, demo, and film clips
Sat/Sun 12:30-2:30 Lunch (some homework off-site)
Sat/Sun 2:30 6:00 pm review, exercises, lectures, demo, and film clips (Sat night Homework off-site)
About Hayley and David
Hayley is a licensed professional counselor. She is passionate about helping couples, and families experience healing, connection, and joy in their relationships. She holds an M.A. in Clinical Counseling from Northwestern University and is getting certified in Sex Therapy among other things. David brings experience in international diplomacy, community development, and executive coaching, skills he has honed as the President and CEO of a major national housing organization. Based on their experience, they bring empathy and hope to couples in a marital power struggle, couples looking to regain their passion, and couples wanting their relationship to benefit from an intentional connection. Hayley and David have been married for 10 years and have a blended family of 3 married sons, 2 daughters, and a therapy dog named Annabelle.
Participants must be fully vaccinated and rapid test on the first day.
Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $100 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. However, a 50% credit towards a future Imago Center workshop is offered for use within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.