Imago Clinical Training Will Help You:
- Feel more competent, confident, relaxed and joyful in your work with couples.
- Understand the unconscious universal dynamics of why couples select one another and why conflict occurs naturally.
- Guide couples to uncover the root problems and patterns fueling most conflict and disconnection.
- Teach couples how to communicate in a safe & structured way that removes blame, shame, and criticism.
- Help couples heal together and work as a team.
- Expand their relational competency skills so they can experience the relationship of their dreams.
- Expand your self-awareness of the core aspects of your own relationship patterns.
- Intensive, interactive experience
- Lively, encouraging, and supportive learning community
- Practice integrating theory and mastering Imago skills
- Engaging learning materials, including videos, demos, and readings
- Cost $3,000 (payment plan and scholarships available)
- CEUs available
- 6 months of Imago supervision continuing to integrate the clinical skills
- $600 for six months of supervision
- Supervision options: monthly groups, individual consults, Skype/phone Supervision done at trainees’ pace.
- No deadline
- Requirement: prepare and pass a final videotape of your work
- Become a Certified Imago Therapist!