Each session will be made up of:
- educational content regarding Polyvagal Theory and regulating your autonomic nervous system
- small group (2-3 people) processing time
- music listening time
- whole group processing
Is there more?
- Each participant needs over-the-ear (circumaural) headphones because they allow for an immersive sound experience
- On-ear headphones and earbuds are not recommended
- Avoid noise-canceling headphones (unless noise-canceling can be turned off)
- Avoid headphones with a bass boosting feature or turn it off.
- Bluetooth headphones are approved if the distance between the headphones and the device is kept to a minimum so as to not disrupt the music.
- Each participant will be invited to install the free SSP app on their personal phone for the duration of the group.
- There is no additional knowledge required to participate. There are no prerequisites.
- A Link to Integrated Listening SSP Brief video