Become a Certified Imago Therapist. Help couples as an advocate for their relationship, be someone who sees beneath the struggle, the anger, and the hurt to witness their deep desire for connection. Give your couples the gift of guiding them back to safe connection. If you are ready to bring a new level of competence, effectiveness, and energy to your work, certification and Advanced Training in Imago Relationship Therapy for Therapists and Facilitators/Educators will bring a deeper level of meaning to your professional life and your personal relationships.
How You Will Benefit
You will learn effective, transformative, and research-based skills to bring safety and restore connection in couples and relationships where conflict and rupture have occurred.
United States Training
Session 1 – September 19-22, 2018
Session 2 – December 12-15, 2018
Session 3 – March 6-9, 2018
Times: 9am – 5:30pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
- A 12 -day training held in 3 Sessions of 4 days each
- 96 hrs of CEU’s
- Small, intensive, interactive classes
- Cost $3,000
- Level Two
- 6 months of Imago supervision continuing to integrate the clinical skills
- $600 for six months of supervision
- Supervision options: monthly groups, individual consults, Skype/phone Supervision done at trainees pace.
- No deadline.
- Requirement : prepare and pass a final video tape of your work
- Become a Certified Imago Therapist!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the requirements. Graduate students in social work, pastoral counseling, or other counseling fields are encouraged to train as well as helping professionals who would benefit from using these skills in their work and are interested in becoming Imago Educators.