Stress in our relationships impacts:
- Our work
- Our children
- Our health and well-being
The breakdown of relationships leads to the breakdown of the family which leads to the breakdown of our economy which leads to the breakdown of our culture.
This workshop is available to anyone willing to take the first step on a journey of changing the way you have conversations with all of the people in your life.
The format includes brief lectures, demonstrations, music, private reflection and sharing with your partner, and small group interactions, all in a confidential and welcoming setting. You are never required to share personal information.
One day, 4-8 hour educational session.
You will learn how to:
- Develop effective new communication skills
- Resolve conflicts with compassion and ease
- Experience empathy and connection with others
- Discover a path to emotional healing and spiritual evolution through safe connections
Join us if you long to:
- Improve the quality of your relationships
- at home
- at work
- in the world
- Tend the space between you and others you care deeply about
- Nurture and sustain a trusting and safe connection