TimeTimes listed in Eastern US Time
Thrive Intimately: a mini workshop for couples online
Wherever you are in your relationship journey – whether you are disconnected sexually or thriving erotically – this workshop will help you create a plan for a more fulfilling intimate life together.
Join a small group of couples in a comfortable, safe, and welcoming online space to explore how to:
- Awaken yourself to more aliveness in your body, mind, and spirit
- Explore the messages you received about sex, intimacy and the body
- Learn about your own and your partner’s pathways to desire and arousal
- Practice attuning mindfully to yourself and your partner
- Expand your capacity for pleasure, playfulness, and creativity
Our approach is gentle, trauma-sensitive, sex-positive, and non-judging.
You will have time to practice exercises in private off-screen with your partner.
There will be time for group sharing, which is completely voluntary.
We hope you will join Caroline and Jason for this adventure with laughter and learning about intimacy!
Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $100 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. However, a 50% credit towards a future Imago Center workshop is offered for use within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.