What to expect at a KEEPING THE LOVE YOU FIND workshop:
- A fascinating journey of self-discovery through past and current relationships
- A deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships
- A process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- New relationship skills for better communication and connection
- A clear Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- An opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
Using brief lectures, demonstrations, video, music, personal reflection, and private conversations between participants, we create safety for individuals to share and disclose to each other.
Keeping the Love You Find is a workshop co-created by Harville Hendrix Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D., authors of the book Keeping the Love You Find
Hayley is an LPC and Certified Imago Relationship Therapist. She is passionate about helping individuals, couples, and families experience healing, connection, and joy in their relationships. She holds an M.A. in Clinical Counseling from Northwestern University and is a Polyvagal Informed Therapist. Based on her relationship experience, she brings empathy and hope to individuals stuck in a cycle of romance, rupture, and retreat. Hayley is married to David. They have a blended family of 3 married sons, 2 daughters, and a therapy dog named Annabelle.
Jill Wolf, LCSW is an Imago Advanced Clinician, Workshop Presenter, and Faculty Associate for the Imago International Training Institute. She began her training with Harville Hendrix in 1989. She is in private practice in Skokie, IL (a suburb of Chicago) and has presented at national and international conferences. Jill is known for her warm and engaging style and sense of humor. Her five kids and partner keep her humble by reminding her that she’s not that funny.