Breaking Up is Hard to Do!
A gathering of women offering stories, building resilience, sharing strengths, exploring fears amid a break-up.
This group is for women between the ages of 35-60 years who recently experienced a breakup of an intimate relationship.
- you may be feeling angry, sad, betrayed, hopeless, motivated, discouraged, lonely, anxious, depressed, stuck
- Perhaps you are tired of feeling your feelings
- you may wonder what is next for you and how to move on
- you might want support, suggestions, good orderly guidance
- or you could want to vent
If you are processing a breakup and want to channel your energy and feelings towards a productive outcome, join us!
Latasha will guide you as you explore feelings, behaviors, and thoughts that keep you from living your life as you desire.
Meeting weekly at 8 pm from Monday Sept 12- Nov 7 except for Oct 17.
Group members commit to attending each week and build a cohesive support system with each other through dialogue, exercises, lectures and demonstrations.