Getting the Love You Want Workshop: Live in Barcelona, Spain!
Dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday May 26, 27 and 28, 2023
Time: 10am – 1pm and 4pm – 7pm Central European Time all 3 days
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Join experienced facilitators Caroline and Jason for a lively, experiential retreat that will help you reconnect with your partner and enjoy an unforgettable romantic long weekend in magical Barcelona, Spain.
You will have time each day to explore the art, architecture, beaches, and food of this world-renowned cosmopolitan city. During the workshop, you will explore some of your emotional history to understand its impact on your daily lives and gain compassion for your partner’s story. You will leave the weekend with fresh insights, new skills, energy and hope to restore the commitment and romance in your relationship.
Caroline and Jason will host the workshop in their neighborhood, Poblenou, an artistic and cultural barrio 15 minutes from the central Gothic quarter and just blocks from the beach.
We will recommend hotels, restaurants, outings, and cultural activities in this beautiful city.
Registration deadline: April 25.
Whether you are just starting out on your relationship journey, feeling stuck, or desiring an unforgettable shared experience…
THIS WORKSHOP WILL TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU CONNECT WITH YOUR PARTNER.
Experience the joy of conscious connection!
What to expect at a GETTING THE LOVE YOU WANT workshop:
- Powerful communication skills
- Tools for repairing old conflicts
- Mutual understanding for one another’s stories
- New joy, passion, and aliveness
- A generative relationship vision
You will enjoy brief lectures, demonstrations, video, music, personal reflection, and private conversations with your partner.
BONUS: The first month following the workshop, you are invited to attend 2 sessions of the Imago Couples’ Café for free to integrate and practice the skills you learned in the workshop!
Financial assistance for the workshop is available if needed. Please email Caroline.
About Caroline and Jason
Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $100 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. However, a 50% credit towards a future Imago Center workshop is offered for use within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.