Getting the Love You Want Workshop
This lively, experiential workshop will help you turn conflict into opportunities for healing and growth. You will explore some of your emotional history to understand its impact on your daily lives and gain compassion for your partner’s story. You will leave the weekend with fresh insights, new skills, energy and hope to restore the commitment and romance in your relationship.
About Rebecca Sears
Rebecca Sears has been in practice as a pastoral psychotherapist since 1986. As a Clinical Instructor with the Institute for Imago Relationship therapy, she is now training clinicians and other professionals in Imago Relationship Therapy.
Deeply rooted in the healing and growth potential of Imago Relationship Therapy, Rebecca is passionate about empowering clinicians and teaching the fine art of becoming a skilled couples’ therapist. Her dedication to this transformative relationship work has taken her from being a Workshop Presenter, trainer and psychotherapist here in the Washington area, to a new focused commitment to bring this work to Russia where she and Dr. Carl Siegel have been presenting Imago theory since 2001.
In 2006 she presented the first “Getting The Love You Want” couples workshop in St. Petersburg, Russia and began Russia’s first Basic Clinical Training in Imago Therapy. Her keen ability to teach the theory, encourage and coach therapists into a deeper clinical competence and integrate the deeply spiritual component of Imago, will bring a new level of meaning to your personal and professional work-life.
Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $100 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. If the spot can be filled by a couple on the waitlist, a balance credit towards a future Imago Center of Washington DC workshop is offered for application within one year, pending availability. If the spot cannot be filled before the workshop, a $280 credit towards a future Imago Center workshop is offered for use within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.