Getting the Love You Want Workshop
This lively, experiential workshop will help you turn conflict into opportunities for healing and growth. You will explore some of your emotional history to understand its impact on your daily lives and gain compassion for your partner’s story. You will leave the weekend with fresh insights, new skills, energy and hope to restore the commitment and romance in your relationship.
About Caroline and Jason
Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $100 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. If the spot can be filled by a couple on the waitlist, a balance credit towards a future Imago Center of Washington DC workshop is offered for application within one year, pending availability. If the spot cannot be filled before the workshop, a $280 credit towards a future Imago Center workshop is offered for use within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.