-Understand the unconscious universal dynamics of why couples select one another and why conflict occurs naturally.
-Guide couples to uncover the root problems and patterns fueling most conflict and disconnection.
-Teach couples how to communicate in a safe & structured way that removes blame, shame, and criticism and lays the foundation for deeper & healthier connections.
-Help couples heal together and work as a team.
-Expand their relational competency skills so they can experience the relationship of their dreams.
-Expand your self-awareness of the core aspects of your own relationship patterns
We are passionate about helping you on your journey of learning and developing as a Certified Imago professional. Once you’ve completed the training, you’ll become part of a community dedicated to transforming the quality of connections of people in all types of relationships. We invest in you with a network of resources right at your fingertips.
Learning and integrating the Imago model into your practice can make working with couples more fun, rewarding and successful.
2022-2023 Imago Clinical ONLINE Training Dates
Led by Caroline Bernhardt-Lanier
Module I – October 13-16, 2022
Module II – January 12-15, 2023
Module III- March 9-12, 2023
Module IV- May 18-21, 2023
8:30-2:30 pm ET (total of 96 hrs)
Location: HIPAA secure Zoom Platform
- Small, intensive, interactive classes
- Cost $3,000
- 6 months of Imago supervision continuing to integrate the clinical skills
- $600 for six months of supervision
- Supervision options: monthly groups, individual consults, Skype/phone Supervision done at trainees pace.
- No deadline.
- Requirement: prepare and pass a final videotape of your work
- Become a Certified Imago Therapist!