Keeping the Love You Find: A Workshop for Individuals
Created by Harville Hendrix, author of “Keeping the Love You Find: A personal guide”
Presented by: Hayley Hoffman, LPC, MA, Imago Relationship Therapist
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT:
- Healthy lasting relationships
- To learn how to be a better partner
- To look at their own contribution to the challenges, pain, success, and joys in relationships
- To invest in personal growth work
Experience the joy of finding & embracing your whole true self.
What to expect at a KEEPING THE LOVE YOU FIND workshop:
- A fascinating journey of self-discovery through past and current relationships
- a deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships
- a process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- new relationship skills for better communication and connection
- a clear Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- an opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
Using brief lectures, demonstrations, video, music, personal reflection, and private conversations between participants, we create safety for individuals to share and disclose to each other.
Meeting 9 am-1230 pm and 2:30 pm-6 pm ET, Sat and Sun
Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $100 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. However, a 50% credit towards a future Imago Center workshop is offered for use within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.
Keeping the Love You Find is a workshop co-created by Harville Hendrix Ph.D. and Helen LaKelly Hunt Ph.D., authors of the book Keeping the Love You Find