Men in Transition: Consciously Leading the Life you were Born to Live
Many would agree that transition is the word of the day. We live in a rapidly changing world and most of us are in some sort of transition much of the time. Biology tells us that the ability to learn and adapt is critical to survival. This is also true spiritually where we’re called to integrate what we learn in our lives and use it going forward, often changing our focus, direction or approach. This raises two questions we’ll to explore:
- How have we learned to deal with the challenges of change as we adapt?
- How do we ensure we’re on course, leading the life we were born to live?
Join with other men for a day-long session to explore our source of wisdom and resilience, clarify what matters, and return to our lives as they are, renewed and clear on the impact we seek to have.
We’ll work with patterns of ancient wisdom sourced from the Hero’s Journey writings of Joseph Campbell. We’ll identify how we’ve been resilient in meeting life’s challenges and clarify what kept us going when the times got tough. You’ll end up with greater clarity on what you stand for, how you’ve courageously lived that out to date, and how you want to live this more fully going forward.
About Bob and Carl
Bob Devlin is an executive consultant, facilitator, and coach. His clients indicate that he has an extraordinary ability to build relationships with individuals and groups, leading them in breakthrough conversations that create new ways of interacting and doing business. He is known as an innovative program designer who builds strong teams of facilitators and coaches to deliver innovative leadership development solutions.
Dr. Carl Siegel, Clinical Psychologist, specializes in Imago Relationship Therapy and dynamic approaches to individual, couples and group therapy. He has a particular depth of competence in addressing the psychological, emotional, and spiritual development of men. His popular Imago Relationship Groups offer men a safe place to grow and enrich their relational skills and integrate the psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of themselves.
Date: May 18, 2019 | 9:00 am- 4:30 pm
Location: Metro DC
Cost: Early Registration $175 | After April 15th $225
Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $50 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. If the spot can be filled by someone on the waitlist, a balance credit towards a future Imago Center of Washington DC workshop is offered for application within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.