Start Right, Stay Connected: The Webinar
Two half-days: Saturday March 6th and Sunday March 7th, 9am to 12:30pm ET (3pm to 6:30pm CET)
Our online premarital and pre-commitment workshop Start Right, Stay Connected is an excellent way for couples who are engaged, in a long-term relationship, or newly married to invest in the health of their partnership. Led by Caroline and Jason Bernhardt-Lanier, this workshop is designed for both heterosexual and same-sex couples. Participants will learn concrete tools to lay the groundwork for a conscious, fulfilling and lifelong commitment.
About Caroline and Jason
Our Cancellation Policy
- Space is considered “reserved” after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- After registration is confirmed, requested refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date, an additional $100 cancellation fee applies.
- If a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date, a refund is not available. However, a 50% credit towards a future Imago Center workshop is offered for use within one year, pending availability.
- Refunds and credits are not available for participants who “no show” or leave early.
- Presenters are not responsible for non-refundable travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- Full refunds are issued for “presenter canceled” workshops.