Lena Derhally is a licensed and Imago certified psychotherapist, a published writer, motivational speaker, and podcaster. Her specialties include trauma-informed individual, couples and sex therapy related to anxiety/panic, difficult life transitions, grief, relational/self-esteem/
As a working parent with young children in a transient city, Lena is passionate about helping her clients find inner peace, self-confidence, and balance in their lives. She believes in empowering her clients and giving them the tools to make healthy choices for themselves in all aspects of their lives.
Lena also enjoys working with diverse clients from various backgrounds and welcomes all people to her judgment-free office with warmth and empathy.
Previously, Lena has worked in hospital settings in oncology and palliative care and with the homeless and mentally ill. In her spare time, Lena is an anti-war and social justice activist and devotes her time to advocating and raising money for the disenfranchised and survivors of war. She is also a former improv comedienne, hip hop DJ and currently writing her first true crime novel.
Lena’s Imago work with couples focuses on the following:
- Couples who are having trouble navigating conflict in a healthy way
- Couples who want to work on communication skills
- Couples at a crossroads in their relationship, deciding whether to move forward or go their separate ways
- Couples who struggle with connection, intimacy, and safety
- Couples that are interested in understanding the deeper patterns and dynamics that are contributing to their issues
- Premarital Counseling
- Sexual issues and sex therapy