One of the most exciting relationships you will ever have is with yourself. Why is it you are drawn to particular people? Why do you love some experiences, but dread others? Learning more about yourself helps you get much more out of your relationships. Through Imago you can uncover patterns that are not working for you and learn about how to make new relationships more successful.
A Keeping the Love You Find workshop is a great opportunity for discovery and development. It is the right workshop for you if you are an individual seeking personal growth, enhanced communication, and relationship skills.
You will learn how to:
- Break old relationship patterns
- Understand how you re-create the past in present relationships
- Let go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- Learn new relationship skills for better communication and connection
- Develop a clear Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- Meet new people on a similar journey
Join us for an incredible voyage of self-discovery!The format includes brief lectures, demonstrations, movie clips, music, private reflection and sharing in small groups, all in a confidential and welcoming home setting.
Times: Saturday, 9am-7pm and Sunday, 9am-6pm
We break for 90 minutes for lunch each day.
Need more information? Email Caroline or call her at 301-461-5591.